Praca: Postdoc - Artificial Intelligence / IT
W&BS is a company specializing at recruitment of highly qualified specialists for technological industries. Supporting many prestigious projects in Poland and abroad, we offer our Candidates attractive job offers with career prospects and a guarantee of achievement of any individual life plans and goals.
Our customer is IDEAS NCBR Sp. z o.o. company established by the National Centre for Research and Development (in Polish: NCBR) in order to develop the artificial intelligence and information technologies for the digital economy.
IDEAS NCBR Sp. z o.o. is an unique undertaking in Europe. Applying for the below post you may be included into the elite group (worldwide) working on the development and implementation of the artificial intelligence and information technologies for the digital economy solutions.
As a member of our team you may cooperate with such authority figures as Ph.D. Piotr Sankowski and Professor Stefan Dziembowski, as well as many other experts successful both in scientific and business fields. We promote the rapid scientific development according to the highest standards combined with the ability to implement the developed solutions in the economy.
Establish and build with us a new quality of the Polish science in order to address any new and current challenges of the global economy. We are developing today the innovative solutions of tomorrow – you may observe how the developed solutions work and are employed in practice. If you have similar ambitious, look for scientific challenges and you need to check your qualifications under normal market conditions, we invite you to joint one of our teams.
Digital Economy = Future
Take the challenge. Join the best!
We are currently looking for Candidates for the following post:
Place of work: Warsaw
Reference number: PD/21
You may conduct research and development works in the field of and related to:
- Using of any IT tools in the digital economy.
- Learning data structures.
- Algorithms for data science.
- Development of blockchain technology and decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Works on blockchain smart contract systems.
- Formal verification of the security of blockchains protocols.
- Other related areas of science.
The post is focused on research with the minimum educational duties.
- Experience with aspects of the work on theartificial intelligence. The experience related to implementation of SI solutions will also be welcome.
- Experience in the field of machine learning.
- Experience in the work on cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Experience in the field of automatic verification systems.
- Education: PhDs graduates. - Preferred fields: Computer Science or Mathematics, or other exact sciences with the experience in the field of works with SI or blockchain.
- Foreign language: knowledge of English language at very good level.
- Skills related to work with software: Python or R, JIRA, Confluence.
- Very good programming skills.
- Participation in research on the artificial intelligence/cryptocurrency.
- Participation in international research projects.
- Specialist courses or schools.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Good teamworking skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Summary of professional accomplishments, including the description of research interests, achievements, research goals.
- Copy of a diploma/diplomas confirming education.
- List of publications and description of scientific achievements.
- Consent for processing of the data by IDEAS NCBR Sp. z o.o.: „I hereby give my consent for processing of my personal data provided by IDEA NCBR Sp. z o.o. in connection with participation in the recruitment process conducted by the Company for the purposes of any future recruitment procedures. I declare that I was advised of my right to withdraw my consent at any moment, and such a withdrawal does not affect the conformity of personal data processing completed before the withdrawal.”
- Consent for processing of the data by Work & Business Solutions with the registered office in Cracow, Grochowa street No. 7: "I hereby give my consent for processing of the provided by me personal data by a data controller, i.e. Work & Business Solutions with the registered office in Cracow, Grochowa street No. 7, for the purposes of any current and future recruitment procedures for any entities cooperating with the Data Controller. Furthermore, I declare that I have thoroughly read the content of the information clause of the Data Controller on the web site: https://www.wbspraca.pl/pl/polityka-prywatnosci"
- Form of employment: work contract.
- Remuneration: PLN 12500 gross (approx. PLN 10000 net).
- Innovation Bonus is the future share of any benefits arising out of the future commercialization of results of a Research Project and it constitutes the additional remuneration in relation to the basic remuneration. The Innovation Bonus, depending on the accepted model of commercialization of results of a Research Project, may take the form of:
- the right to participate in our earnings (income) arising out of their commercialization (in particular, in the form of a license or disposal of intellectual property rights); or
- the right of acquisition of shares or stocks in spin-out company that is responsible for commercialization of such solutions.
- Medical care
- Multisport card
- Group insurance
- Lunch cards
- Benefits from the Company Social Benefit Fund
- Work tools: mobile phone, laptop
- Possible help in relocation.
- The full set of the required documents should be sent electronically online using the below „Aplikuj” button.
- We hereby inform that the deadline for application is September 15, 2021 year (at 4 p.m.).
Prosimy o załączenie do aplikacji następującej klauzuli: "Niniejszym wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie podanych przeze mnie danych, w tym danych osobowych, przez firmę Work & Business Solutions z siedzibą w Krakowie, ul. Grochowa 7, z przeznaczeniem do wykorzystania ich w celu realizacji obecnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922). Dane udostępniam dobrowolnie oraz mam świadomość, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do nich, ich poprawienia oraz zaprzestania ich przetwarzania.”
Zobacz podobne oferty
Work & Business Solutions
Postdoc - Sztuczna Inteligencja / IT
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie /