Praca: .NET Technical Architect
Technical Architect at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside Software Developers, Quality Engineers, Business Analysts and Project Managers, and plays a pivotal role in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients.
By working closely with our clients, you will be responsible for an overall technical direction of the project and the product, making sure that the technical architecture is suitable within the context of the client’s needs. You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practises, tools and metrics within the development team.
- Designing Software Architecture that will meet the client’s requirements.
- Creating proof of concept (PoC) to evaluate potential technical solutions.
- Mentoring the development team - being a hands-on developer whenever it’s necessary.
- Providing a high-quality software.
- Defining non-functional requirements.
- Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
- Participating in all delivery phases, from pre-sales activities - through estimation - to release.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT, including 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of web technologies and relational databases.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture.
- Understanding of the best practices of application monitoring and security.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and good software development practices.
- Awareness of DevOps processes and its best practices.
- English language at an advanced level (minimum C1).,
- Polish language at a communicative level (minimum B1).
- Experience with design, architecture and implementation using .NET Platform.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is highly desired.
- Very good knowledge of automating a software development process (testing, deployment, best CI/CD practices).
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in REST API design and development.
- Excellent analytical, design and prioritization skills.
- Additional German language will be an advantage.
- We are passionate about software. Microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing, Outbox patterns – these are some topics we discuss and implement.
- Our projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
- We have 35+ Technical and Solution Architects, so you can learn from them and consult them whenever you need.
- A dedicated, self-organising team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
- As an architect, you will have an ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture.
- It’s all about development. No maintenance.
- You will have 8 days yearly for self-development, training and conferences.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Młodzieżowe Biuro Pracy Tarnobrzeg
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Stalowa Wola
Młodzieżowe Biuro Pracy Przemyśl
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Przemyśl
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Tarnobrzegu
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Nowa Dęba
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Strzyżowie
Kierowca kat. c
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Rzeszów
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Strzyżowie
Kierowca kat. b do rozwożenia pieczywa
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Strzyżów
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Jarosławiu
Lakiernik wyrobów drzewnych
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie / Roźwienica