Praca: Business Travel Coordinator
We are an Agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We have been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development centre in Wrocław (PL).
In every relation we build especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers win-win solutions. We create an informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win-win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
- 20% Contact with suppliers
- 20% Managing documents
- 60% Internal Support
- Supporting the employees at every step of the travel preparation process.
- Arranging business trips domestically and internationally from A-Z, including flights, hotels, taxis, car park, trains, car rentals.
- Preparing cost estimations manually (not using any travel platform due to very flexible requirements of our employees).
- Cooperating with hotels in Poland and the UK.
- Ensuring that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- Collecting invoices and cost registration for all travel costs paid with our company cards.
- Providing prompt and efficient service.
- 2+ years of experience in the travel industry.
- Perfect organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience as a travel agent or an airline reservation agent.
- Prior experience executing domestic and international travel arrangements (private or corporate).
- Very good knowledge of the travel industry (air and hotel fare rules).
- Proficient in the use of online booking agent websites.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Very good knowledge of English both oral and written (min. C1).
- Customer service experience.
- Patience, concentration, the ability to focus on individual tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- You will be advising in highly interesting, innovative IT projects from various industries,
- You will work with various teams within the company, thanks to which you’ll get to know how we work and learn more about the IT industry,
- You will be able to work on a wide variety of assignments and excel your knowledge of the British and German legal market,
- We provide access to legal information systems in Great Britain, Germany and Poland (Thomson Reuters, Beck online, Legalis) ,
- We offer an independent role that allows for independent work, direct contact with the client and a great possibility of influencing the end result of the work,
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication,
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do,
- You can expect training budget, hyper-growth opportunities and respect for your ideas,
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.