Praca: Tribe Quality Owner [rekrutacja online]
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Act as a Tribe Quality Manager in Baseband and SoC, supporting KPI reporting, deep dives and facilitating Quality improvement activities/projects.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Define quality criteria and KPI’s for decision making and Quality reporting / Monitor performance against the criteria
- Drive continuous improvement activities / Quality improvement programs
- Define related processes and drive their implementation
- Run and lead related internal audits and quality reviews
- Manage quality related issues and actively solve quality problems in a specific area of expertise including related project management
- Responsible for investigation, selection and facilitation of existing and new quality methods and tools for wide use on DU level
- Proactively plan and monitor quality performance and initiate necessary improvements
- Execute Quality Improvement Programs (e.g. A3, Lean Six Sigma projects)
- Support teams with development of quality methods and practices
- Initiate and execute RCA analysis
- Analyze metrics to identify areas requiring attention
- Plan the program quality assurance, management and improvement actions
- Streamline processes and ensure compliance to ISO 9001 and TL9000
- Provide customer visibility to teams
- Generate and present reports
Your skills and experience
- 8+ years’ experience in Quality Management
- Quality Management experience in Software R&D organisation is preferred.
- Pro-active & pragmatic style
- Customer focused service mindset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, ability to influence, team player
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
It would be nice if you also had:
- Lean Six Sigma or any other Quality certification
What we offer
Nokia standard offering:
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.