Praca: Telco Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Network & Performance Engineering team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical expertise for Radio and Cloud products with focus on 5G solutions and its performance aspects.
We are looking for telco expert who will help us to create and deliver system level product expertise and simultaneously help our customers to get best-in-class know-how on deep technical aspects of Nokia solutions.
As part of our team, you will:
- Study performance impact of new functionalities on mobile networks from system level view point
- Deliver technical deep-dives into configuration and performance aspects of new functionalities and support relevant product introduction activities
- Contribute to strategic projects aiming at improved network performance and/or customer experience around the world
- Contribute to ecosystem of knowledge & product intelligence solutions.
- Work inside Nokia and with our customers
- Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or an equivalent education
- 4+ years of professional experience in Telco-IT domain
- Understanding of mobile telecommunications networks, incl. network architecture, protocols and performance aspects
It would be nice if you also had:
- 6+ years of professional experience in Telco-IT domain
- High motivation to expand the knowledge
- Perfect presentation and teamwork skills
- Fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of 5G radio network planning and optimization principles are perceived as an additional benefit.
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
In Network & Performance Engineering you will:
- Have multiple opportunities to evolve your skills while executing daily activities like: analysis of customer networks configuration settings / contributing to strategic projects influencing customer experience around the world / preparing presentations & delivering trainings
- Have diverse learning possibilities including series of internal trainings, mentoring from experienced telecom experts
- Have daily interactions with variety of R&D organizations and product deployment personnel working in several Nokia locations
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.