Praca: IT In-house Lawyer German
We are looking for an experienced lawyer to join our In-House Lawyers team and work in a value driven IT organization.
- Supporting Objectivity GmbH regarding all legal matters, in particular Intellectual Property Law, Personal Data Protection and Privacy, Cyberlaw, E-commerce, Corporate Law, Civil Law, Employment Law.
- Contract negotiations with clients and service suppliers, licensors, resellers etc.
- Cooperation with external legal offices and other departments in the company (Payroll, Quality, Finance).
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating policies, guidelines and software development contracts with German clients.
- Cooperation and providing legal advice to the Polish and English companies in the Objectivity Group.
- Staying up-to-date with applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance.
- Qualified in German law. German commercial and/or corporate law experience a plus.
- 3+ years of professional experience or as an In-House lawyer in international environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Fluency in in both German and English is a must, oral and written.
- Proactive, self-starter who shows project ownership and enjoys working across departments
- Ability to work independently.
- You will participate in highly interesting, innovative IT projects from the legal perspective.
- You will work with various teams within the company, thanks to which you’ll get to know how we work and learn more about the IT industry.
- You can expect hyper-growth opportunities and respect for your ideas.
- … and you’ll also be able to take advantage of a wide range of other benefits – see below.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
IT In-house Lawyer - Data Protection
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie /
HLC Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie /