Praca: Fullstack Senior Developer
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Fullstack Senior Developer
Miejsce pracy: woj. podkarpackie
Nr ref.: LP/FSD/ZD/11
Nr ref.: LP/FSD/ZD/11
Were looking for a FullStack developer with Angular, Java and SQL experience. We well be taking over the development of a business application called "Companion Diagnostics Management Tool".
- Minimum 5 years of work experience related to software development in enterprise projects/products and expert knowledge regarding one of the following backend technologies: JAVA (very good knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate / JPA, knowledge of other JVM based programming languages is a plus); NICE TO HAVE: NET (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework); node.js
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns
- Expert knowledge of Java/Backend technologies (min. 5 years of experience); knowledge of other JVM based programming languages is a plus
- Very good knowledge of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate / JPA
- Docker basics, knowledge of typescript, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of git, stash, bitbucket (incl. cherrypicking, PRs)
- Fluent in TypeScript programming (Angular5+) with good knowledge of HTML5, Sass, Ngrx/redux, Rxjs, web pack; knowledge of React framework will be a plus
- Understanding of REST principles and experience in building APIs
- Excellent knowledge of database techniques like SQL, NoSQL and graph databases
- Fluent in the usage of cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and good knowledge of containers connected with this DevOps mindset and excellent knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS. Ability to deploy yourself code to production
- Experienced in product development with Scrum methodologies
- Experienced in designing software components based on requirements
- Experienced in the supervising/supporting other developers
- Ability to coordinate work and direct collaboration with the customer (development lead role)
- Good communication skills, team player, work under tight deadlines, good mentoring.
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with healthcare systems and data and workflows is a plus (e.g. HL7, IHE)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of DICOM, DPViewer, digital pathology
Please include in your application the following consent:I agree to the processing of my personal data provided by me, not mentioned in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, or other specific provisions applicable pursuant to art. 221 § 4 of the Polish Labour Code, in order to recruit by the Administrator - Avenga IT Professionals Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, for the position Fullstack Senior Developer.