Praca: Employer Branding Specialist
As an Employer Branding Specialist, you will play an important role in increasing our company’s brand awareness. You’ll be responsible for preparing online marketing and recruitment campaigns on social media and analysing their effectiveness. The goal is to help us generate recruitment leads and attract the best IT experts. Additionally, you’ll be analysing the latest EB trends to help Objectivity stay ahead of the game.
The team you’ll be part of focuses on making Objectivity an employer of choice by running various internal initiatives, creating unique marketing materials and supporting the Recruitment Team in building the best candidate journey experience.
- 70% Attract
- 20% Recruitment campaigns
- 10% Other projects
- Building Objectivity’s brand, and employer of choice image through various EB activities, media presence, and events.
- Running creative EB initiatives to build the Objectivity brand in Tricity.
- Managing the company’s social media (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram): preparing and optimizing EB and recruitment paid digital campaigns, evaluating their effectiveness, and proposing improvements.
- Creating compelling and unique EB and recruitment digital content.
- Cooperating closely with the Design, People & Culture, and Communication teams as well as software development experts to prepare diverse marketing materials and initiatives.
- Establishing partnerships with local media and universities in Poland.
- Taking care of Objectivity’s internal and external communities, supporting the Ambassador Programme.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in employer branding (preferably in the IT field).
- Expertise in running FB and LinkedIn ad campaigns.
- Copywriting skills that enable you to tell compelling stories.
- Very good command of English (at least B2).
- Good project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that let you engage with others easily.
- Team-oriented and proactive attitude.
- Knowledge of the IT market in Tricity would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics tools would be an asset.
- You will be part of a larger ecosystem - you will cooperate closely with People& Culture Guild and Marketing Guild which includes Communication, Content and Digital Marketing.
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do.
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the culture of knowledge sharing.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader and we put emphasis on feedback in our daily work. During regular meetings with your leader, you will find out about your strengths and determine how to use them both for business and personal development purposes.
- When it comes to marketing, we’re open to trying new ways. To us, networking and knowledge always go first, tools are of secondary importance.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.