Praca: Digital Marketing Specialist (Google Analytics/Tag Manager)
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Our team is in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, but we cooperate on a daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as in the subsidiaries. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. Digital Health team is responsible for building the base for the digital solutions and launching them in the markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, we would need your help in resolving Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tasks, supporting SEO-related activities, and operating in CMS with website updates. Expected tasks division is 50/50 (GA/GTM/SEO vs. CMS), however it can depend on the current demand.
- Responding to GA-, GTM- and SEO-related requests,
- Coordinating and carrying out operational tasks inside CMS, like websites, online tools updates in cooperation with external marketing teams,
- Responding to questions and performing tasks requested by markets and related to CMS activities,
- Coordinating the translation process with an external agency,
- Reporting platform issues to digital agency or IT department.
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal-oriented team player who has experience in carrying out longer projects with many stakeholders involved, but at the same time is able to focus on the one-off activities.
- Strong communication skills in English (company’s official language, day-to-day contact with teams abroad),
- 1-year experience in basic Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager tasks (e.g. data analysis, adding and reviewing scripts, managing accesses, setting goals),
- Preferably, experience in basic SEO activities, preferably with the use of tools like Google Data Studio, Searchmetrics or Google Keyword Planner,
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems (preferably in a global and e-commerce context), ideally with the use of basic HTML,
- If you have some understanding of the Agile/Scrum processes and have worked with test cycles, it would be an advantage, but it’s not a requirement,
- 2-4 years of experience from digital agency, consultancy, or other marketing department, including working with external customers,
- Experience in project and stakeholder’s management,
- Mid- or long-term education within Communication, Digital Marketing, Business and Marketing, or relevant (preferable but not required).
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Internal trainings,
- Charity events,
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership.
- Modern workplace,
- Great office location,
- No dress code zone,
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics,
- also, remote work possible!
Please apply with your CV in English. We will contact candidates continuously and close the offer down once we find the best match to the position :)
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Google Analytics/Tag Manager)
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie /