Praca: Chemical Purchasing Commercial Manager
We are a world leading manufacturer of wood based panels with a 125 years history of success with over 50 plants across the globe. We have a strong record of continuous growth and currently we are realizing new projects in production, logistics and services for the market. Our aim is to expand domestic and export market offering our latest developments in product portfolio. In order to do that we are looking to bring onboard a team of highly capable managers and specialists. Our candidates should have passion for what they do, and strong ambition to achieve the highest level of work performance.
Currently we are looking for
Work place: Mielec, Szczecinek, Strzelce Opolskie
- Running a central chemical purchasing operations under strategy based on the business priorities.
- Ensuring continuous development of the Central Chemical Purchasing.
- Effective management of the portfolio of raw materials and suppliers.
- Effective cost management, proposing optimizing solutions.
- Searching for new suppliers or alternative raw chemicals.
- Organizing, negotiating tenders and drafting contracts.
- Team management: setting goals, supervising, motivating and developing.
- Higher education – preferably chemistry area.
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in the chemical or manufacturing industry.
- Advanced English.
- MS Office.
- Ability to solve problems and work under time pressure.
- High communication skills and very good work organization.
- Flexibility regarding business trips.
- The Russian language will be an advantage.
- Work in an international corporation that is a leader in its industry.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract without a trial period.
- Attractive system of monthly rewards.
- Mentoring during the onboarding process.
- Development within the organization as part of internal recruitment.
- Employee referral program.
- Participation in training financed by the employer.
- Attractive discounts on the purchase of Kronospan products.