Praca: Business Analyst
Nr ref.: KO/BA/REM/11/P
For our Client from the pharmaceutical industry we are looking for an IT Business Analyst for the IT center in a company in the top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide. The focus is on innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
- Participating in the development of business solutions and collaborating closely with IT teams to deliver solutions meeting requirements;
- Requirements management throughout their lifecycle, ensuring requirements are tracked and traced, the ability to manage changes;
- Translating requirements into specifications and creating high-quality documentation;
- Clear formulation of ideas, providing the right level of details to the specific stakeholders, ensuring clear communication of objectives and requirements;
- Knowledge of UX aspects and how to collaborate with UX specialist, knowledge of User-Centered;
- Defining and setting the scope of the project/release/sprint.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst;
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN (as a must);
- Practical knowledge of analytical artifacts (process modeling, process mapping, conceptual and logical modelling, data dictionary, requirements modeling, business rules, decision tables, etc.);
- Ability collecting requirements, creating use cases, modeling business processes;
- Practical knowledge in scope of business analysis area for IT solutions;
- English at least at B2 level.