Praca: Azure Active Directory Consultant
Predica is a place where you will never get bored or standstill. If you are looking for repeatable work nine-to-five, corporate atmosphere, or individual work, it is not with us. Interesting people, innovative approach to IT projects, flexible work models - this is what distinguishes us.
We are currently looking for a person for the position of Azure Active Directory Consultant. If you are ambitious and ready for challenges, join our team!
- Work in a highly specialized team responsible for support and development of on-premise and cloud identity platform for the multi-national client(s), employing often 100’000+ people,
- Serves as an escalation point for Microsoft technologies like Azure IaaS, Active Directory, AD Connect, AzureAD, Azure Microsoft Identity Manager, Microsoft SQL Server,
- In case of solving support/maintenance issues – only high priority ones (2nd / 3rd tier), working side by side with Customer and Microsoft Premier Support,
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and design documents,
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems, automation of repetitive tasks, and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- 4+ years of experience in similar/related roles like administrator, consultant, support engineer in Microsoft environment, preferably for the large international organization,
- Working experience with either Azure Active Directory or Azure Active Directory B2C,
- Understanding of MSAL, OpenID Connect, XML, OAuth2, SAML,
- Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL,
- Experience with migrations scenarios to Azure B2C from other Identity Providers is a big plus,
- Experience with source control, Git, and Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Boards, Repos) is a plus,
- Ability and eager to learn new technologies (within Microsoft stack) quickly,
- Knowledge and familiarity with a Powershell scripting language,
- Communication skills in English - work in an international environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with non-Microsoft Identity Systems like Omada, Saviynt,
- Experience working environment guided by ITIL Framework.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Authorized certifications are done on a regular basis,
- Co-financing of Multisport card
- Co-financing of Medical Care
- Co-financing additional group insurance
- International projects for various sectors of the economy,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion,
- Mentoring program run by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad - up to 20% of salary).