Praca: Performance Marketing Analyst
Are you data-driven and looking to grow your skills? Do you want work with a great product and even greater team? Fantastic! Because we’re looking for someone who will help us improve our ROAS and make us even more data-driven in our campaign efforts.
- Analyze the performance of online campaigns and provide the team with recommendations and insights based on your analysis, with ROAS increase in mind.
- Be responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing the performance of campaigns, ad-hoc analytic requests, and the development/automation of regular reports.
- Analyze churn, ROAS, ARPA and other SaaS metrics from paid channels.
- Draw conclusions and make suggestions on a more holistic (not only campaign) level, such as whole channel, country targeting, etc.
- Evaluate our customers’ journey and their online behavior to provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to campaigns.
- Support attribution, conversion tracking implementation, changes needed in Google Analytics 360, GTM, BI tool (Qlik) and in paid platforms.
- Work closely with our internal Analytics team and Performance agency as well as various internal stakeholders.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmark data.
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Analyze data using spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools and campaign management software tools.
- English (native/near-native level)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of marketing analysis experience
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of paid media platforms
- Experience of working with SaaS metrics
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related to multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness
- Experience with Google Analytics 360, Google Data Studio, BI, Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Excel skills, such as Macros, data simulations, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Experience with HubSpot, Qlik
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools
- Experience with Amplitude
- Statistics through SQL, R, SPSS
- Good SEO knowledge
- remote work - learn more about our remote work culture right HERE
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent)to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!
Zobacz podobne oferty
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Service Process Lead - Reporting Management
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie /