Praca: Network Management Security Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Network Management Security Specialist
The EMEA Regional Engineering Delivery team provides Professional Services for integration and design of mission-critical Network Management Solutions in the IP/Optical Networks (NI) Business Division.
The team is seeking a highly skilled Security specialist to provide professional services to Nokia’s Customers. The candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with Customers, Project Managers, Sales Engineers to deliver and execute services which include the following responsibilities:
- Provide expert consultation security services for NI deployments.
- Capture customer and project security requirements and standards to contribute technical collateral for Network Management/OSS high level/low level design documents.
- Author customized Security and vulnerability related installation, upgrade, migration, and operational documentation & procedures as required for the project.
- Perform validation of security and vulnerability installation, upgrade, or migration strategy by staging and demonstrating the procedure in labs and/or customer site.
- Determine security acceptance test strategy based on project requirements and features, produce Test cases and overall Test plans using Test Link.
- Review customer security scan results providing remedial action plans and comments towards hardening and vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve security related project issues, working closely with the customer and engineering teams to resolve issues
- Develop and keep up to date security related consultation workshop material and document templates
- Provide security consultation workshops to Customers to enhance the understanding and experience on how security hardening impacts the NI products within any given project.
- Work closely with the extended global team and with Product Line Management to enhance professional services delivery and customer experience
- Provide support to global services tendering teams on evaluating professional services requests – specifically related to security topics and security standards.
QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as well as being energetic, results oriented and will have knowledge and hands-on experience of security hardening within an NMS arena within some or all the following areas:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Telecom or Software Engineering
- Extensive exposure to network and security technologies.
- Experience with Tenable, Nessus, Qualys, NMAP, etc.
- Experience of deploying and integrating large scale, complex managed hosting or cloud solutions focused on quality, speed and customer experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot failed installation scenarios related to strict hardening policies.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and influence their decision making.
- Familiar with IT security standards; CIS, ANSSI, DISA STIG
- Strong skills with Linux/Unix, Solaris, Red Hat, CentOS
- Strong knowledge of hypervisor technology (KVM, ESXi)
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts and platforms such as OpenStack
- Knowledge of Network Management & API concepts and protocols such as NETCONF, YANG, OpenFlow, SNMP, REST, XMPP, JMS,
- Good Knowledge of IP Networking, Routing, Services Topology: IPv4 and IPv6, BGP, LDP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, VPLS, VPRN, IP VPN, QoS, Security TLS.
- “Make it happen” attitude, inventive, eager to learn, and flexible in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Being SC cleared or willing to partake in EMEA wide country security clearance vetting processes will be advantageous.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Online Support / IT Security Expert
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie /
Security Specialist [online recruitment]
Lokalizacja: podkarpackie /