Praca: Junior .NET Software Engineer
Junior Software Engineer at Objectivity works as a member of our agile team alongside with Service Delivery Managers to stabilize and deliver solutions. We are looking for a person who is keen on coming up with new versions and functionalities of applications for our clients. In this way, you have an opportunity to learn different technology set-ups as well as new and innovative ways of working.
We are looking for a person who – just like us – believes in the value of mistakes made and is eager to search for solutions and bravely recommend improvements in the existing systems. We need an individual who likes working on operational environments and combines the ability to work independently with teamwork skills. It’s important for us to find a person who approaches Clients needs in a pro-active way by proposing new solutions.
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field, but at the same time have broad knowledge of technology as a whole – in order to be ready to deliver and maintain a code and to feel comfortable in the DevOps culture.
Our technology and tools:
- .NET Core
- Angular/React/Other frontend tech
- MS SQL Server
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Angular/React/Other frontend tech
- Client facing
- Focused on delivering value to the customer
- Precise & transparent communication
- Good team-player
- You will be responsible for analysis, maintenance, enhancement and automation of a variety of core applications for different customers.
- You will investigate and analyse defects in order to provide the root cause.
- You will support releases, changes, tests and planned fail-overs, and you will also take part in on-call rotation.
- You will be a member of a code-level support team, but you will also cooperate with 3rd/2nd level of support.
- You will create and improve monitoring.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - where you cooperate with experts from various fields. Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and helping one another.
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering benefits such as: English classes during working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card.
- We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of professionals, who strive to deliver excellent software to our clients.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.