Praca: European Large End-User Customer Account Manager
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Woodward is seeking a Customer Account Manager with the primary responsibility of covering Woodward’s European Turbine and Compressor markets. This role will have the responsibility of growing sales revenues through the existing steam turbine and compressor owners throughout Europe then function as the main customer interface to these accounts going forward.
This manager will be tasked with growing sales of Woodward’s turbine and compressor product lines and services as well as focusing on project collaboration with Woodward regional channel partners. Strong preference will be given to candidates with a proven track-record in the refining and petrochemical markets and or located in Europe. It will also be considered a major benefit to have market/application experience with an understanding of basic end-user problems and have the aptitude to find innovative solutions which bring value to the customer.
This position will report to a global sales director with the primary responsibility to serve as main customer interface, satisfying customer requirements and increasing business with existing and new end-user accounts. The customer base for these markets are large and complex with regional or global focus resulting in significant impact to Woodward and its specific business unit. It is anticipated that this role will routinely travel to the developed accounts throughout Europe with a focus on growing aftermarket sales to large end-users located in the region.
Nr Ref.: 2200222
- Have regular interface with customers regarding turbine & compressor system upgrades.
- Identify and develop new turbine & compressor control business opportunities.
- Identify, maintain, and document strategic relationships inside the account and outside the account (i.e., consultant, competitor, channel partner).
- Facilitate engineering services for support of installed Woodward products.
- Manage large proposal efforts including strategic programs.
- Establish proposal pricing strategies and cost targets.
- Negotiate contracts, agreements, terms, and conditions.
- Be responsible for monthly and yearly sales forecasting tasks.
- Compose & execute strategic multi-year account plans (Gold Sheet).
- Be responsible for meeting margin and growth targets with assigned accounts.
- Facilitate major non-forecasted requests with production planning group.
- Oversee product and service warranties to ensure customer/product resolution.
- Be responsible for accounts receivables.
- Perform account reviews (internal and external).
- Gather and communicate market intelligence.
- Oversee compliance to regulatory or customer specific requirement (i.e., import/export, licenses, proprietary information, FAA, IC, etc.).
- Travel to customer site as needed.
- Identify opportunities and/or participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Provide input and engage in product roadmap development or strategic planning.
- Ensure internal communication/cooperation is achieved.
- May lead regional or international account teams requiring international travel.
- Attend industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Coordinate potential sales opportunities with other Woodward business centers.
- This position may be required to be performed at the customer site on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of basics of turbine and or compressor control and related applications.
- Woodward product knowledge.
- Ability to establish credibility with turbine & compressor owners and decision makers.
- Solid knowledge of commercial principles; cost, pricing, volume discounts, payment.
- Solid understanding of business financial analysis.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-task and prioritization skills.
- Solid ability to negotiate LTA and NPI development contracts, terms, and conditions.
- Ability to affect change through influence.
- Excellent independent judgment, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- General knowledge of engineering principals; mechanical/electrical/controls.
- Able to foster team environment (and across functional groups)
- Bachelors of Science in technical or business discipline or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in commercial role or experience with applying controls on industrial turbines or compressors or extensive Woodward product
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Remote work up to 2 days per week
- Relocation support