As a SW Engineer, you will be part of an agile development team which is responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class, SW for BTS. You may work also outside of own process area on technical issues. You will be solving complex engineering problems in your own technology areas. Your background and areas of interest will be considered when defining your main tasks and responsibility areas.
Your tasks and duties will include: requirements analysis, software design, implementation of new functionalities and testing activities. You will also oversee writing specifications and creating documentation for the relevant part of the software. Other key tasks will include code re-factoring and optimization, code maintenance, and bug corrections. You will participate in work amount estimation in your own area. As a Platform SW team member, you will share knowledge, consult, support and guide own teams and stakeholders. To succeed in this role, you need to be an open-minded professional with good organization skills, strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking.
If you also feel yourself as a technical leader, leading a sub project and everything related to that kind of work, dont hesitate to apply for this position.
Linux or embedded RTOS
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Clean Coding C programming skills
- HW related SW understanding
- RTOS and/or Linux knowledge
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- knowledge of version control software (git/svn)
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby