Praca: Accounting Team Leader
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The Accounts Payble (AP) team is mainly responsible for processing, booking Coloplasts liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and handling invoice queries for 30+ entities globally.
Accounting (Global AP) Team Leader is responsible for AP team located in Coloplast Business Centre (CPBC) in Szczecin and global AP processes for 30+ entities. The responsibility includes people management of the team, team strategic planning, day to day operations as well as the development and implementation of effective and efficient finance processes including implementation of automation. The job is located in Szczecin office and we expect you to work onsite (however some remote work combined is possible).
- Managing and recruiting Accounting (AP) team located in CPBC
- Acting as the owner of Coloplast global AP processes and the primary contact to Business Support stakeholders
- Accountable and responsible for invoice processing, supplier Master Data update, AP accounts reconciliations, Alusta/E1 reconciliations
- Ensuring AP processes alignment and AP books compliance to both IFRS and local standards
- AP group reporting and financial year end close of AP books for all served entities
- Representing AP processes in front of internal review and external audit
- Execution of global finance strategy, projects and transitions
- Leading and supporting development of AP processes and methods
- Driving the transition of Global Accounts Payables into modern and automated area
- Identifying opportunities within AP area and between other departments
- Keeping close dialogue with business support group, group reporting and controlling, IT, Global Tax & Compliance, Treasury, Procurement
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders during projects
- Strong finance competencies
- Solid experience in project management and finance transitions
- Natural leadership skills, ability and passion to motivate and manage people
- Any experience in leading people or leadership trainings will be an advantage
- Business experience from an international organization working across boarders
- Strong experience in efficiency implementation (includes digitalization and automation)
- Strategic business understanding
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Support with relocation - if needed
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.